Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is 11 Cm Erect Normal ¿Size Of Penis And Testicles At 14 Y ?

¿Size of penis and testicles at 14 y ? - is 11 cm erect normal

My hair is brown, pale, and now I know that the winter is coming, but in the summer, I'm a little color. I have a pretty face (ears, big nose, the face of crazy) I'm 1,65 m (1 Hinch is 2.5 cm / 100 cm = 1 m (meter) Im not skinny, but I'm normal too thin. 'm Spanish descent. My erect penis is 12.5 cm, but the balls are huge. 5 cm from one to the other is 6.5 cm in the other. And both were reduced, the waves, I feel like a bull I know it's not very modest, but it's true, and I'm proud of it, I go with a girl, she is not my friend, and no sex for a long time and he can have my egg, if we 'Re one, and I want to get something you and how many children, how to get there. He said that he would like more balls because they are much larger and usually don"Do not touch my penis because she said she was small. Come out, there are two mmonths. One day we were anointed to take at home alone and kiss, and put his hand my pants and my ball, and after a while eyaculate I would like to know if this has happened to others in which they 't control it? Coul finish faster because the bpys balls on the ground that the sperm? It is for a child of the ball joint size is normal or what I think? It is normal to get a red skin on the balls? And my penis size? By the way, I'm 11.5 cm in circumference. Other members of hair: My hair in the armpit and side of the penis (just a few), my legs (a little) and not because I wear in the breast or testicles. A young girl is not uot of some substances with a child, I cried here?

No comments:

Post a Comment